About the Role
As an SCCM Engineer you will be supporting a variety of business lines as well as a complex enterprise environment. The SCCM Engineer will be responsible for providing design, deploying, configuring and support of desktop technologies. The SCCM Engineer will be responsible for software distribution and patch management as well as building and deploying software packages to workstations. The selected candidate will provide administration support for software package development and configuration management and will research and evaluate software and hardware configurations and technologies.
• Day to Day Administration of Endpoint Configuration Manager (SCCM) Platform
• Manage and troubleshoot Intune/Co-management workflow design and management
• Understand and manipulate built-in SCCM reporting engine, experience with building custom SCCM reports
• Experience carrying out complex and varied types of software and patch deployments via SCCM & Intune platforms
• Deep understanding of SCCM platform architecture and components. Ability to diagnose issues at any level of the architecture.
• Strong familiarity with Microsoft Security Patching deployments and reporting
• Strong understanding of Windows OS deployment and imaging processes including task sequences
• PowerShell scripting including automation design and implementation