About the Role
• Familiar with project management methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Agile, etc.);
• Capable of accurate distilling of project requirements into a backlog (e.g. ADO) for tracking;
• Maintain the project state(s) over time in the backlog (e.g. ADO) and communicate it to stakeholders;
• Coordinate with stakeholders and dependent teams to keep near-term deliverables high on their priority list, especially those in the critical path; and,
• Familiarity with working with technical engineering teams.