Location: Buffalo, NY
Duration: Contract to Hire
Pay Rate: TBD
The client is looking for a ServiceNow Developer who has done Business Process management
He is NOT looking for ITSM
This is on-site in Buffalo, NY
Skills Required: BPM (Workflow Management)
Job Description: ServiceNow Application Developer ServiceNow Application Developer needed to be part of a team focused on efforts around business application development using the ServiceNow Now platform.
This position will create business service applications with minor workflow components for various business units.
Job Duties/Responsibilities include:
• Work with business units to assess processes for possible deployment within ServiceNow.
• Create, document, design, develop, and integrate applications using the ServiceNow platform following ServiceNow best practices
• Develop solutions across the ServiceNow platform to utilize automation and integration capabilities of ServiceNow, focused on leveraging business services with out of the box capabilities
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum 6 years of relevant experience in software development and architecture
• 2+ years’ experience of ServiceNow development and / or ServiceNow implementation
• Good track-record of developing large-scale, multi-tier applications
• Experienced working in an agile/iterative environment
• Demonstrates prior completion of ServiceNow applications for business management (this position is not focused on ITSM activities)
• Demonstrates expert knowledge of ServiceNow toolset and integrations with related systems
• Strong experience developing, releasing, and maintaining software solutions
• Experienced in Cloud services, SaaS and application of those services.
• Proven team player
• Strong written and verbal communication skills