Qlikview / Tableau Developer
Duration: 12+ months
Pay Rate: TBD
Strong QlikView Application design and development experience, including Loading data from Multiple Data sources, complex Data Model design and high-performance UI development.
- Perform quality coding and UI design from business and technical specifications.
- Work with business analysts and stakeholders to recommend appropriate visualizations and best practices to fully leverage Qlik functionality.
- Broad and Deep technical expertise from ETL, SQL scripting and optimization, Stored Procedures and Data modelling to UI/UX design.
- Database experience with strong SQL knowledge for data analysis.
- QlikView QMC side experience on creating tasks and triggers.
- QlikView Architecture and Server knowledge.
- Experienced in designing executive dashboards and visualization solutions using Tableau.
- Experience working closely with business users to design great User Experience.
- Ability to guide and train another Tableau developer.
- Hands-on experience on advanced reporting using Tableau.
- By using Tableau, ability to design complex and interactive executive dashboard with drill down to detail and analysis pathways to other supporting reports.
- Develop a strong understanding of business requirements and working with business users/ business analysts to define technical and process requirements.
- Leverage advanced Tableau functionality (parameters, actions, tooltip modifications, etc.) to create analytical dashboards.
- Develop ad-hoc reporting for diverse business problems.
- Execute data queries across multiple data sources in support of business intelligence reporting needs. Format query results / reports in various ways.
- Design, develop, and maintain Tableau self-service reports and dashboards, identifying KPIs to let business answer drivers of results, predict future outcomes and/or perform what-if analysis.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to detail
Proud to be an EEO employer.