Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: 18 months
Pay Rate: TBD
Provides designs, specifies information systems solutions, code and testing for solutions as part of our Structured Finance Document Custody team. Serves as an application engineer for modifications to the application and associated support applications.
• Complete basic to complex systems analysis, design and development.
• Prepare and review test data and execute detailed test plans. Complete any required debugging and testing.
• Produce unit tests with the goal of providing 100% unit test coverage
• Support less experienced resources with onboarding and development tasks on small to large scope projects.
• Participate with other Development, operations and Technology staff in overall systems development direction from technical analysis to user acceptance testing.
• Understand complex interrelationships and effects among programs, interfacing applications and platforms. Provide analytical consulting in identifying and implementing new uses of information technologies to assist business units in meeting strategic objectives.
• Comfortable with challenging status quo and advocating change where warranted. Able to defend opinions and persuade others.
• Support installation of 3rd party applications and solutions as required
• Maintain efficient operation and effectiveness of supported applications.
• Follow and promote use of development standards and procedures.
• Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
• Complete other related duties or projects as required, which may include playing a role in due diligence, cost/benefit analysis or business study activities.
Scope of Responsibilities: The position works under supervision of the Delivery Manager. The jobholder is competent to work independently on all high level systems analysis and technical phases of development. The position interacts with senior management, other technology personnel, clients and vendors.
Education and Experience Required:
Minimum of an Associate’s degree and 5 years’ systems analysis/application development experience
• In lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 7 years’ higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 5 years’ systems analysis/application development experience
• Background in object-oriented programming (OOP) and the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Experience with C#, ASP.Net, .Net Core and Web services (REST/Soap)
• Experience with .Net and Angular front end solutions
• Experience with MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server
• Experience with Microsoft Azure Dev Ops CI/CD
• Experience with Git or similar version control tools
• Experience with SQL (Oracle PL a plus)
• Experience in MVC
• Experience with MS TFS a plus Education and Experience Preferred:
• Familiarity with Automated Testing and/or Continuous Delivery and Integration a plus
• Background in API design and best practices
• Experience as full stack developer including testing own deliverables
• Experience with the integration and support of 3rd party applications
• Experience with Agile Methodology a plus
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
• Ability to multitask for various components of complex projects
• Excellent problem-solving skills to assist in issue resolution
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with prior experience presenting to the target audience
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Experience coordinating between Applications and business units
Proud to be an EEO employer.