Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: 6+ months
Pay Rate: TBD
• Complete basic to complex systems analysis, design and development.
• Prepare and review test data and execute detailed test plans. Complete any required debugging and testing.
• Produce unit tests with the goal of providing 100% unit test coverage
• Support less experienced resources with onboarding and development tasks on small to large scope projects.
• Participate with other Development, operations and Technology staff in overall systems development direction from technical analysis to user acceptance testing.
• Understand complex interrelationships and effects among programs, interfacing applications and platforms. Provide analytical consulting in identifying and implementing new uses of information technologies to assist business units in meeting strategic objectives. • Maintain efficient operation and effectiveness of supported applications.
• Follow and promote use of development standards and procedures.
• Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
• Complete other related duties or projects as required, which may include playing a role in due diligence, cost/benefit analysis or business study activities.
• Support installation of 3rd party applications and solutions as required
Scope of Responsibilities: The position works under supervision of the Delivery Manager. The jobholder is competent to work independently on all high level systems analysis and technical phases of development. The position interacts with senior management, other technology personnel, clients and vendors.
Education and Experience Required:
Minimum of an Associate’s degree and 5 years’ systems analysis/application development experience
• In lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 7 years’ higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 5 years’ systems analysis/application development experience
• Experience with C#, ASP.Net, .Net Core and Web services (REST/Soap)
• Experience with .Net and Angular front end solutions
• Experience with MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server
• Experience with SQL, Oracle PL a plus
• Experience in MVC
• Background in object-oriented programming (OOP) and the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Experience with Git or similar version control tools
• Experience with MS TFS. Azure on Prem and Azure CI/CD tools a plus
Education and Experience Preferred:
• Familiarity with Automated Testing and/or Continuous Delivery and Integration a plus
• Background in API design and best practices
• Experience as full stack developer including testing own deliverables
• Experience with the integration and support of 3rd party applications
• Experience with Agile Methodology a plus
• Experience with Kendo UI a plus
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
• Ability to multitask for various components of complex projects
• Excellent problem-solving skills to assist in issue resolution
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with prior experience presenting to the target audience
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Experience coordinating between Applications and business units
Proud to be an EEO employer.