ERP Systems Analyst
Location: Buffalo, NY
Duration: Direct Hire
Pay Rate: Up to $110k DOE
Globalquest is assisting one of our premier clients seeking an ERP Systems Analyst. The successful candidate will work closely with Oracle’s Systems Analyst, as supporting the global implementation of Oracle ERP will be the primary responsibility. After implementation, the individual with support the solution for the company as well as associated applications that integrate the the new ERP system.
- Consult with business units to identify and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting and security requirements as it relates to business systems.
- Lead the ongoing/continual process improvement initiatives to ensure we’re leveraging the technology suite to our advantage.
- Lead the creation and writing of user documentation, instructions, and procedures by working with business subject matter experts (SME).
- Work with business leadership and staff to document business requirements, user stories (scenarios), and test plans.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement plans to test business and functional processes for all system developments and conduct quality assurance testing.
- Monitor and document post-implementation problems and revision requests.
- Assist business users with requests for reports, information, etc.; provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluation, and developing systems and procedures.
- Support and Manage resolution process.
- BS/BA in Business, Computer Science, Project Management, Communications or a related field.
- Experience implementing and supporting Oracle software (SaaS); 1- 3 years experience with ERP system implementation; at least one full cycle implementation required.
- Minimum 5 years experience as either a business analyst, business systems analyst, or systems project manager.
- Experience writing business requirements and business process mapping for multiple business functions.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams (vertically and horizontally); experience working with a global team helpful.
- Ability to initiate, maintain, and develop relationships.
Great benefits offered including medical, dental, 401K, education assistance, and more!