Digital Workplace Leader
Location: Buffalo, NY
Duration: Direct Hire
Pay Rate: TBD
This is a new position reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer that will develop, evangelize, and govern our digital workplace capabilities (e.g. collaboration, video conference, and standard images) across a global organization. The digital workplace leader is an experienced professional who leads the effort to envision and create a work environment that encourages digital dexterity through the applied use of technology. The goal is to improve employee agility and engagement so that can profit from changing business models and improved workforce effectiveness to achieve its business goals.
The digital workplace leader must be able to influence the reinvention of the workplace in such a way that employee engagement, collaboration and agility will increase. They should have significant input into decisions relating to the selection, combination, exploitation and use of relevant employee-facing technology.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university in Information Management, Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, Business Administration, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills, such as leadership, facilitation, collaboration and negotiation
- Demonstrated ability to lead other architects, and align to common vision, objectives, and outcomes
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written)
- Ability to clarify complicated technical concerns to non-technical individuals
- In-depth expertise in software, hardware and systems engineering
- Organizational, project and program management planning skills
- Expertise in financial modeling