Customer Service Associate
Location: Amherst, NY
Duration: Direct Hire
Pay Rate: 4 week training period at $16/hour, $17/hour after training
Hours are Monday – Friday, 10:45am – 7:00pm
Customer Service Associate is a vital part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional service to all external or internal customers. This position requires an individual to be action-oriented, adaptable and thorough when assisting customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customer’s primarily through phone, email, Live Chat and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Strong desire to help and take ownership of customer issues, escalating when necessary, to provide appropriate solutions.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base (Dentist, Dental technicians and Dealers)
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills and display high emotional intelligence.
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Provide on the phone education to clients in the use of product related systems as related to the IFU’s
- Maintain a calm and positive attitude when dealing with difficult customers or complaints
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving and organizational skills including decision making, time management, and resolving customer inquiries in a timely and friendly manner.
- Follow CRM CCH procedures pertaining to customer feedbacks and complaints
- Provide customer assistance in tracking packages, locating or replacing orders, and issuing RMA’s for returns
- Familiarity with Windows, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills above 45 words per minute
- Maintain working knowledge of all relevant ERP and CRM procedures