Change Management Lead
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 1+ years
Pay Rate: TBD
Job Description (General Overview of the Role):
• Change Management lead to support project team through change management strategy development and implementation for global product rollout to internal and external customers. Support through training and rollout.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
• Support communication efforts
• Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
• Assess the change impact
• Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
• Support training efforts
• Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
Additional responsibilities may include:
• Complete change management assessments
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach project teams and business line sponsors
- Create and maintain actionable deliverables for change management levers, including: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Support and engage senior leaders and coach managers and supervisors
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists, including the technical and project management teams
- Work with Project Management Team to integrate change management activities into project plan
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
• A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Demonstrate critical thinking, analytical skills, and employ judgment to offer thoughtful, concise input toward resolutions of problems.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills.
• Leadership skills needed to successfully promote ideas, coordinate work activities, and plan deliverables within a project team.
• This is a hands-on role and the individual should be able to work independently with business and also in a team environment
- Ability to rapidly understand/learn business processes and objectives
- Must be able to easily communicate technical concepts and other messages to a variety of audiences
- Self-directed with a high degree of initiative, ability to perform with minimal oversight, and accountable for all work assigned.
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts Desired Skills or Experience:
o Change management certification or designation desired
o Understanding of capital projects, particularly around the execution and construction phases of oil & gas projects.
o Demonstrated understanding of IT Project Management concepts, approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
o Understanding of Agile best practices, concepts, and tools such as Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Kanban boards Basic Business Process modeling using tools such as Microsoft V
Proud to be an EEO employer.