Workday Integrations Lead
Location: Buffalo, NY
Duration: 6+ Months
Pay Rate: TBD
The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing technology integration data solutions for the industry leading Human Capital Management system Workday to internal partners and external vendors.
The candidate must operate in a transformational environment, partnering with our Human Resources line of business, delivering HCM integrations to solution data needs for business requirements.
The candidate must provide technical leadership within the IT department and enable junior resources to support target operating model.
The ideal applicant will able to thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process.
Proven deployment success into production with HCM integrations is a must.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Integration solutions for HCM to support HR Transformation
• Integration experience in Human Resources and Payroll. Financials Management is a plus.
• Lead a small team of junior Integration developers to deliver HR Transformation
• Coordinate assigned deliverable schedules with the project team to ensure technical timelines are met
• Capable of solving moderate to complex reporting problems, with a broad understanding of Workday’s entire reporting toolset, and a deep understanding of Advanced and Matrix report types
• Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
• Able to demonstrate the creation of innovative solutions for complex Workday integrations
• Project experience in a technical or techno-functional role on one or more ERP implementation projects using SOA tools (SAP NetWeaver, Oracle Fusion, Workday Studio or other middleware platform)
• Demonstrated proficiency with web service technologies (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, PGP, SAML, etc)
• B.A. / B.S., Management Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, computer science or other engineering discipline preferred
• Exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities; able to communicate effectively with diverse people and individuals at various levels within the organization
• Superior detail orientation, organization, and analytical skills
• Outstanding Excel skills
• Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic, growing, ecosystem with minimal supervision
Proud to be an EEO employer.