Location: Buffalo, NY
Duration: 1+ year
Pay Rate: TBD
Globalquest Staffing is assisting one of our premier clients looking to add product manager with project management experience to our team to assist with upcoming projects.
Responsible for the management of a single product line or the services for a market segment to include the design, development, implementation, and marketing. Ensures product/services are marketable, profitable and comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
• Recommend product pricing and understand cost structure, as well as understand and manage product risk. Ensure product complies with legal or regulatory requirements. Responsible for all product financials, including revenue planning and product profitability.
• Manage all aspects of new product implementation and existing product modification to include but not limited to the design and development of services; act in a liaison capacity with affected departments.
• Review new developments in company markets, evaluating and recommending new services or new products, or the modification of existing services or products.
• Establish marketing objectives; work with other bank departments to develop effective programs to sell services/products.
• Evaluate new product/services success; recommend changes in service or marketing strategy. Recommend product pricing, understanding the cost structure.
• Maintain an awareness of new trends and developments in marketing and company products and services.
• May exercise usual authority of a manager concerning staffing, performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations, performance management and terminations.
• Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
Proud to be an EEO employer.