Location: Buffalo, NY
Pay Rate: Contract to Hire
Candidates should have an understanding of an ESB , Rule Engine , ETL, Cloud, IDAM , API Gateway, Federated Identify Management, then Application Servers, DevOps automation, mobile and web development and Development languages like Java, .Net and specifics like ORM layers, Spring Framework, Containers (Docker), many projects tend to be integration projects with a vendor, some build, but more integration.
Four years college degree and six years of operational / technical experience. Or in lieu of, ten years combined higher education and/or operational / technical experience or equivalent.
• Graduate degree in a business or technical discipline preferred.
• Experience in at least two IT solution development disciplines, including technical architecture, infrastructure, application development, cybersecurity, database management or IT operations. Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
• Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models
Relevant certifications (ex. TOGAF) in Enterprise Architecture discipline, or other domain-relevant disciplines (ex. CISSP, PMP, PMI-ACP, MCSE, etc.)
• Strong interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
• Excellent analytical and technical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Knowledge of all components of an enterprise technical architecture
• Strong understanding of SDLC, application development methodologies, infrastructure and network architecture, cybersecurity
• Prior experience working with developers in an in-and-out outsourced environment
• Communication, influence and persuasion of peers and management
• Understand the long-term (“big picture”) and short-term perspectives of situations
• Translate future-state business capabilities and requirements into solution architecture requirements
• Apply multiple technical solutions to business problems
• Quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
• Proven ability to work well with others
• Display intellectual curiosity and integrity
• Motivated and driven by achieving long-term business outcomes
Proud to be an EEO employer.